All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.85Was:£28.99Free postage
- £21.49Was:£28.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRaise more money for your cause! Based on expert advice and insights from a variety of respected industry experts, Nonprofit Fundraising 101 is an essential text for nonprofit professionals, volunteers, activists, and social entrepreneurs who want to leverage best practices to promote their cause.
- Author BiographyDARIAN RODRIGUEZ HEYMAN is an accomplished fundraiser, social entrepreneur, and author. His work helping people help started during his five-year tenure as Executive Director of Craigslist Foundation, where he launched their Nonprofit Boot Camp. He edited the bestselling book, Nonprofit Management 101: A Complete and Practical Guide for Leaders and Professionals (Wiley), after which he co-founded the global conference series Social Media for Nonprofits. He also co-founded Sparrow: Mobile for All and served as a Commissioner for the Environment for the City & County of San Francisco. He is a frequent keynote speaker at nonprofit, fundraising, youth leadership, and environmental events around the globe and thrives on connecting social change leaders to the best practices, resources, and contacts needed to maximize impact.
- Author(s)Darian Rodriguez Heyman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.