All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical tools and techniques to incorporate ethical standards and practices in nonprofit fundraising Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy is a helpful and inspiring resource for nonprofits large and small, young and mature, local and international.
- Author BiographyJANICE GOW PETTEY, E<small/small>D, CFRE, is Vice President of Resource Development at The Asia Foundation. She is the founder of J.G. Pettey & Associates, a consulting firm serving foundations and nonprofits. Her ethics presentations span three continents. She is Chair Emeritus of AFP's International Ethics Committee. Janice is also the author of Cultivating Diversity in Fundraising and Ethical Fundraising: A Guide for Nonprofit Boards and Fundraisers (Wiley).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight716 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byJanice Gow Pettey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.