All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for students, this text integrates research, theory and material covered in practitioner literature and includes more than is found in the more prescriptive, practitioner-oriented alternatives.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Worth is professor of Nonprofit Management in the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration at The George Washington University in Washington, DC. He teaches graduate courses related to the governance and management of nonprofit institutions and organizations and philanthropic fundraising. Dr. Worth served as vice president for Development and Alumni Affairs at The George Washington University for eighteen years, where he planned and directed two major campaigns and provided support to the Board of Trustees for board development programs. In addition, Dr. Worth has served as director of Development at the University of Maryland College Park, as a member of the Commission on Philanthropy of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and as editor of the CASE International Journal of Educational Advancement, a peer-reviewed scholarly journal focused on the practice of institutional advancement in educational institutions.
- Author(s)Michael J. Worth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date02/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.