All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a leader in nonprofit marketing, a hands-on guide to the best practices in doing marketing for your organization. In today's challenging economic climate, every nonprofit organization needs an organization-wide commitment to a comprehensive marketing strategy that increases awareness and support.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Burnett (Denver, CO) is a Professor of Marketing and Director of the DU Marketing Roundtable at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. During his 37-year career as a university professor, and tenure at six universities, he has worked with such nonprofit organizations as The Boys Club of America, The American Red Cross, Lubbock General Hospital, the National Parks Service, the Denver Zoo, and Easter Seals. Burnett has authored/co-authored 16 books, including the number one textbook in advertising. He is one of a handful of authors who have conducted primary research on the disabled consumer. The impetus for this book is the one-half-day workshop he developed 15 years ago and has presented numerous times to nonprofit marketers, entitled Marketing for Nonprofits: A Strategic Approach.
- Author(s)John J. Burnett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width167 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.