All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the breadth of government funding of nonprofit agencies, this first study of the social, political, and organizational effects of this service strategy is an essential contribution to the current raging debates on the future of the welfare state.
- Author BiographyMichael Lipsky is Professor of Political Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the author of Street-Level Bureaucracy: Dilemmas of the Individual in Public Services.
- Author(s)Michael Lipsky,Steven Smith
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.