All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe failure to sample people is a major threat to the statistical inference of surveys. Survey designers spend much effort creating surveys that will reduce the non-response rate.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. GROVES, PhD, is Professor and Senior Research Scientist at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Survey Errors and Survey Costs and Chief Editor of Telephone Survey Methodology, both available from Wiley. MICK P. COUPER, PhD, is Assistant Research Scientist in the Survey Research Center at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Mick P. Couper,Robert M. Groves
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width167 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.