All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA concise guide that offers a step-by-step approach to the strategic use of alternative media by both the marketing and advertising professions.
- Author BiographyRobyn Blakeman (M.L.A. Southern Methodist University; B.A. University of Nebraska) is an Associate Professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Professor Blakeman began teaching advertising and graphic design in 1987, first with the Art Institutes and then as an Assistant Professor of Advertising teaching both graphic and computer design at Southern Methodist University. As an Assistant Professor of Advertising at West Virginia University she developed the creative track in layout and design and was responsible for designing and developing the first Online Integrated Marketing Communication Graduate program in the country. At UTK, she teaches Advertising & Public Relations Design and Advertising Creative Strategy. Blakeman is the author of six books: The Bare Bones of Advertising Print Design, Integrated Marketing Communication: Creative Strategy from Idea to Implementation, The Bare Bones Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communication, The Brains Behind Great Ad Campaigns, Advertising Campaign Design: Just the Essentials and Strategic Uses of Alternative Media: Just the Essentials.
- Author(s)Robyn L. Blakeman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.