Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn Nonviolent Revolutions, Sharon Erickson Nepstad analyzes civilian insurrections in China, East Germany, Panama, Chile, Kenya, and the Philippines.
- Author BiographySharon Erickson Nepstad is Professor of Sociology at the University of New Mexico. She is the author of Convictions of the Soul: Religion, Culture, and Agency in the Central America Solidarity Movement (Oxford, 2004) and Religion and War Resistance in the Plowshares Movement (Cambridge, 2008), which won the 2009 Outstanding Book Award from the American Sociological Association's section on Peace, War, and Social Conflict.
- Author(s)Sharon Erickson Nepstad
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Culture and Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight274 g
- Width167 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.