Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
- £15.09Free postage
- £6.86Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA deeply humane and darkly touching collection of interlinked stories set in Sri Lanka
- Author BiographyROMESH GUNESEKERA grew up in Sri Lanka and now lives in London. His debut novel Reef was shortlisted for the Booker Prize and the Guardian Fiction Prize in 1994 and won the Yorkshire Post First Work Prize. In 1997 he was awarded the prestigious Premio Mondello award in Italy. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 2004. He is the author of numerous novels and short story collections, including Reef, Monkfish Moon and The Sandglass, all of which are published by Granta Books.
- PrizesLong-listed for DSC Prize for South Asian Literature 2015.
- Author(s)Romesh Gunesekera
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.