All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume deals with the expansion of the Nordic ideology in the first half of the twentieth century. Common features of volkisch Nordicism derived from the field of conventional nationalism. Beyond that, it constituted a mythological counter narrative that combined the idea of spiritual kinship with biological lineage.
- Author BiographyHorst Junginger, PD and PhD in history of religions, is currently professor of the study of religion at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich. Andreas Akerlund, PhD in history, is research fellow and research leader at the Department of History at Uppsala University.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleZivilisationen und Geschichte / Civilizations and History / Civilisations et Histoire
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight480 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAndreas Akerlund,Horst Junginger
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.