All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is an increasingly important industry in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) that is integral to economic, social and sustainable development. This book is includes case studies from leading Nordic researchers on specific destinations, attractions, resources, concepts and issues.
- Author BiographyColin Michael Hall is PhD from the University of Western Australia and previous positions at the University of Canberra, University of New England, Massey University and the University of Otago. Currently co-editor of Current Issues in Tourism and Professor, University of Canterbury; Docent, University of Oulu; Visiting Professor, Linnaeus University; and Senior Research Fellow, University of Johannesburg. Dieter K. Muller is Professor of Social and Economic Geography at Umea University, Sweden. Jarkko Saarinen is Professor at University of Oulu in Finland and University of Johannesburg, South Africa. His research interests include tourism and development, sustainability and tourism-community relations.
- Author(s)C. Michael Hall,Dieter K. Muller,Jarkko Saarinen
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 36
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight568 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.