All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to provide a comprehensive survey of the architectural treasures of Norfolk. It brings together research on a county which has some of the most attractive buildings in England. Pre-eminent in this volume is the city of Norwich.
- Author BiographyBill Wilson has worked since 1987 as an historic buildings consultant, based in Norwich. He has carried out surveys of 25 East Anglian towns for English Heritage and has completed an examination for the National Trust of all their properties in the region.
- Author(s)Bill Wilson,Nikolaus Pevsner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note64pp illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jamesh020523 Feb, 2013by
Very comprehensive and informative guide.
I bought this book after travelling to a local village and not knowing much about it's history and buildings. The layout makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Doesn't fit in the pocket but wouldn't contain as much comprehensive information if it did. If you are interested in buildings, villages or towns in a particular area these are probably the best guides you could buy.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £11.00Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30