All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionNormal Child and Adolescent Development: A Psychodynamic Primer is a thorough introduction to how development unfolds as a complex transactional process progressing through the first three decades of life. The book embraces a nonlinear multisystem approach while maintaining the touchstones of traditional developmental phases.
- Author BiographyKaren Gilmore, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and Senior Consultant, Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research. Pamela Meersand, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and Director, Child Division, Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research.
- Author(s)Karen J. Gilmore,Pamela Meersand
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note31 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.