All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores sex and gender through portraits of people who are widely considered not normal - transsexuals, crossdressers, hermaphrodites - a group of people larger and more 'normal' than most of us would imagine. This work presents us with a portrait that reinvents the idea of sex, gender, and identity, and the very concept of being 'normal'.
- Author BiographyAMY BLOOM is the author of two short story collections, A BLIND MAN CAN SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU and COME TO ME, and a novel, LOVE INVENTS US. Her work has appeared in The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, Harper's Bazaar, and in many anthologies. A practicing psychotherapist, she lives in Connecticut and teaches at Yale University.
- Author(s)Amy Bloom
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight177 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.