Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a cumulative overview of the research available on the pathogenesis of fear and anxiety in youths. This book aims to give the reader an idea of the factors that are thought to be involved in the development of abnormal fear and anxiety in children and adolescents, and to integrate this knowledge in a comprehensive model.
- Author BiographyPeter Muris is a professor at the Institute of Psychology of Erasmus University in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. He heads the department of clinical psychology at the university in addition to working as a child psychologist in an outpatient treatment center. Dr. Muris has authored more than 250 peer-reviewed journal articles, and conducts ongoing research with a focus on child psychopathology.
- Author(s)Peter Muris
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBRAT Series in Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Series Edited byS. J. Rachman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.