All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn the eleventh and twelfth centuries the Normans had a formative influence on the development of states and societies in the British Isles, southern Italy and the Levant. Their achievements still resonate powerfully today, and represent a vital field of historical study. But how far did colonial elites define themselves as Norman.
- Author BiographyKeith Stringer is Professor of Medieval British History at Lancaster University, UK; Andrew Jotischky is Professor of Medieval European History at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Jotischky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKeith J. Stringer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.