All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Rockwell best expressed this vision of America in his justly famous cover illustrations for the Saturday Evening Post, painted between 1916 and 1963. In this title, all of his Post covers are reproduced in full color, along with commentaries.
- Author BiographyChristopher Finch was born in Guernsey, Channel Islands, in 1939 and came to the United States in 1968 to join the curatorial staff of the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. His books include the best sellers Norman Rockwell's America, The Art of Walt Disney, and Rainbow, a biography of Judy Garland, which was turned into a motion picture for NBC television.
- Author(s)Christopher Finch
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight3571 g
- Width280 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.