All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAims to modify the economic theory of health analysis by integrating the issues and principles of moral philosophy. This book also develops some operational mathematical models to show how the proposed framework for integration of moral philosophy in the area of health economics can be applied to health economics and policy evaluation.
- Author BiographySARDAR M.N. ISLAM is Professor of Welfare and Environmental Economics and Director of the Sustainable Growth Program at the Centre for Strategic Studies, Victoria University, Australia. His areas of teaching and research interests in economics are welfare economics, computerized economic modelling, development and growth economics, environmental and resource economics and health economics. He has published extensively. CHRISTINE MAK is a Research Scholar at the Centre for Strategic Studies, Victoria University, Australia, who has extensive publishing experience in the field of welfare economics.
- Author(s)Christine Mak,Sardar M. N. Islam
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/12/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight595 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.