Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume puts forth a theoretically and empirically rigorous analysis of Japanese foreign policy. Nine case studies on Japan's security, economic, and environmental policies in this volume examine how norms do or do not guide Japanese foreign policy and how they interact with interests and power.
- Author BiographyYOICHIRO SATO is an Associate Professor and teaches military officers, diplomats, and other government officials at the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies in Honolulu, USA. KEIKO HIRATA is Assistant Professor at California State University, Northridge, USA.
- Author(s)Keiko Hirata,Yoichiro Sato
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.