All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Considers the Nordic peoples in Viking times without undue recourse to developmental theories. * Guides readers through some of the scholarly controversies surrounding these peoples. * Illustrated by reference to runic, poetic and archaeological evidence. .
- Author BiographyEric Christiansen was born in 1937 and educated in England. He is a Fellow Emeritus of New College, Oxford. His publications include The Origins of Military Power in Spain (1967), The Northern Crusades (Second Edition, 1996) and translations of Saxo Grammaticus books X-XVI (1980-81), Sven Aggesen (1992) and Dudo of St Quentin (1998).
- Author(s)Eric Christiansen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Peoples of Europe
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note11
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.86
- £11.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.