CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive reference guide to Pinot Noir wine in North America includes historical and viticultural background and profiles of six dozen prominent producers in California, Oregon, British Columbia, New York, and elsewhere.
- Author BiographyJohn Winthrop Haeger is a former columnist for Wine & Spirits magazine who has also written for Sunset, Saveur, Los Angeles, and Connoisseur. He taught Chinese language and Chinese history at the Claremont Colleges and is the author of Crisis and Prosperity in Sung China (1975).
- Author(s)John Winthrop Haeger
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note11 full-color maps
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.