CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number166
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byPaul E. Hanson,Stan D. Wullschleger
- Foreword byJ.W. Elwood
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsForeword * Preface * Introduction * Carbon Cycle Processes * Water Cycle Processes* Decomposition and Soil Carbon Turnover * Plant Growth and Mortality * Response of Other Organisms * Forest Stand-Level Syntheses * Extrapolations * Appendix: List of Scientific and Common Species Names
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.