All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA look at North Carolina's coastal landscape, with its national seashores, state parks, public beaches, wildlife refuges, and historic sites as well as the beach communities where people live, work, and play. A beach-by-beach tour details attractions and activities and provides phone numbers, addresses, and websites to help with trip planning.
- Author BiographyGlenn Morris is a freelance travel writer who lives in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Glenn Morris
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.09Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.