All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionNorth-East India: Land, People and Economy
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Kamal Ramprit Dikshit is a former Professor of Geography of the University of Pune, India (now retired). He has written several books, such as Geography of Gujarat (1970), Contributions to Indian Geography: Geomorphology (1983), Maharashtra in Maps (1986) and Environment, Forest Ecology and Man in the Western Ghats: The Case of Mahabaleshwar Plateau (1993) as well as many research papers. Jutta K. Dikshit has been teaching geography at the Department of Geography, University of Pune, Pune. She studied geography and German language and literature at the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (Germany), and obtained her doctoral degree from the Sorbonne, Paris. Before coming to India, she worked as a lecturer at the University of Saarbrucken for a number of years. Her research papers are mainly in the field of physical geography. She is the editor of the book The Urban Fringe of Indian Cities (2011).
- Author(s)Jutta K. Dikshit,Kamal Ramprit Dikshit
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleAdvances in Asian Human-Environmental Research
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 65 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.