All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionOutdoor Leisure Maps [yellow cover]. 42 maps covering Britain's most popular holiday destinations like National Parks and selected Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. At a detailed 1: 25 000 scale they are invaluable to tourists and holiday makers as well as serious walkers and climbers, and show picnic areas, carparks, camping and caravan sites.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOutdoor Leisure Maps
- Series Part/Volume NumberSheet 27
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date01/05/2008
- Height230 mm
- Map Scale1: 25 000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.