All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the origins and evolution of Northeast Asia's new institutional architecture in trade, finance, and security from both a theoretical and empirical perspective. The editors of the book have assembled a distinguished group of specialists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Political Economy of the Asia Pacific
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; XVI, 268 p.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChung-In Moon,Min Gyo Koo,Seungjoo Lee,Vinod K. Aggarwal
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.