All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionNorthern Communities Working Together highlights the innovative ways in which Northerners are using the social economy to meet their economic, social, and cultural challenges while increasing local control and capabilities.
- Author BiographyChris Southcott is a professor in the Department of Sociology at Lakehead University. He was the chair and research director of the Social Economy Research Network for Northern Canada from 2006 to 2012.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight580 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChris Southcott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.