All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the regional ramifications of the rise of Boko Haram and evaluates the jihadist terrorist organisation as something more than a domestic Nigerian movement. The report discusses Boko Haram's regional connections and the possibility of it expanding throughout West Africa.
- Author BiographyJacob Zenn is an analyst for the Jamestown Foundation focusing on Nigeria and Central Asia and has contributed international affairs articles for publications such as Asia Times, Hurriyet, Yemen Times , and the CTC Sentinel .
- Author(s)Jacob Zenn
- PublisherThe Jamestown Foundation
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Jamestown Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.