All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorthern Tanzania Travel Guide - Expert advice and travel tips on everything from Arusha highlights and day trips to safaris, expedition guides and wildlife tracking. Also featuring birdwatching, the Serengeti, climbing Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar, Moshi, Usambara Mountains, Lakes Victoria and Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, the Rift Valley, art and culture.
- Author BiographyPhilip Briggs has been exploring Africa since 1986, when he spent several months backpacking from Nairobi to Cape Town, and first visited Tanzania. He has returned several times, researching and authoring the first Tanzania guidebook in 1992/3, and working on all five subsequent editions. He has visited more than two dozen African countries and written about most of them for specialist travel and wildlife magazines including Africa Birds & Birding, Africa Geographic, BBC Wildlife, Travel Africa and Wanderlust. He still spends at least four months on the road every year, usually accompanied by his wife, the travel photographer Ariadne Van Zandbergen, and spends his rest of the time in the sleepy village of Bergville, in the uKhahlamba-Drakensberg region of South Africa.
- Author(s)Chris McIntyre,Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Regional Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Note16pp colour 27 maps
- Weight26 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.