All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the early history of the 'flying wing' design, an important advancement in the field of aeronautics. Profiles Jack Northrop, a recognized and respected aeronautics engineer and industrial designer who strove to push the barriers of aircraft capability.
- Author BiographyGraham Simons is a highly respected aviation historian and author. He as many contacts within the aviation industry which has resulted into him accessing the many previously unpublished photographs within this book.
- Author(s)Graham Simons
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note270 black and white photographs approximately
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.