All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the early history of the 'flying wing' design, an important advancement in the field of aeronautics. Profiles Jack Northrop, a recognized and respected aeronautics engineer and industrial designer who strove to push the barriers of aircraft capability.
- Author BiographyGraham Simons is a highly respected aviation historian and author. He as many contacts within the aviation industry which has resulted into him accessing the many previously unpublished photographs within this book.
- Author(s)Graham Simons
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note270 black and white photographs approximately
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.