All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £5.46Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionNorthrop Frye's Uncollected Prose offers valuable insight into Frye's early life, his research methodology, and thought process, and is further proof of the remarkable depth and range of his work.
- Author BiographyNorthrop Frye (1912-1991) was one of the twentieth century's most influential English scholars and literary critics. Northrop Frye was a professor in the Department of English at Victoria University in the University of Toronto from 1939 until his death. His works include Words with Power and Anatomy of Criticism. Robert D. Denham is the John P. Fishwick Professor of English Emeritus at Roanoke College and the editor of eleven volumes of the Collected Works of Northrop Frye.
- Author(s)Northrop Frye
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFrye Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1000 g
- Width190 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRobert D. Denham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.