Consider these sponsored items
- £8.95Free postage
- £10.80Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorthumberland is England's most northern county, a magical place filled with ancient castles, golden sand beaches, rolling hills, rugged moorland and friendly little Northumberland towns and villages. This title offers a practical guide to 40 of the best family walks in the region.
- Author(s)Jon Tait
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePocket Mountains S.
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Most relevant reviews
- georgiaegan111 Jan, 2014by
Worth the money, speedy delivery and well packaged.
I bought this book for my Dad for Christmas as he loves going for walks plus he is usually difficult to buy for. Both he and my Mam love it. It is just pocket size so very handy to carry with you whilst out walking.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00