CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis pilot from the RCC covers the long and complex coast of Norway, from the Swedish border in the Skagerrak to the Russian border, including the Lofoten and Vesteralen islands, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard and the remote volcanic island of Jan Mayen.
- Author BiographyThe RCC Pilotage Foundation was incorporated as a company limited by guarantee in 2005 and is a registered charity. It is run by volunteer members of the RCC. The Foundation publishes pilotage information through books and a range of media accessible via its own website RCCpf.org.uk Creation of new RCC Pilotage Foundation publications and updates to existing publications are only made possible through the supply of information from around the world by generous-minded yachtsmen and women, and the dedicated work of authors and editors.
- Author(s)RCC Pliotage Foundation
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Weight1500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJudy Lomax
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.