All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures more than 60,000 Norwegian words and their English equivalents. This dictonary covers phonemic transcriptions. It provides coverage and explanation of Norwegian idioms and word usage, including examples from standard and archaic speech, dialects, proverbs, literature, and professional texts. It presents coverage of verb phrases.
- Author BiographyEinar Haugen (1906 - 1994) was the Victor S. Thomas Professor of Scandinavian and Linguistics at Harvard University and professor of Scandinavian studies and linguistics at the University of Wisconsin.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1974
- Language(s)English & Norwegian
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEinar Haugen
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.