All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.20Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £2.50Trending at £4.63
About this product
- DescriptionNorwood is the long-unavailable and brilliantly inimitable first novel by Portis.
- Author BiographyCharles Portis lives in Arkansas, where he was born and educated. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. He was the London bureau chief of the New York Herald-Tribune, for which he was also a reporter. His first novel, Norwood, was published in 1966. His other novels are True Grit, The Dog of the South, and Masters of Atlantis.
- Author(s)Charles Portis
- PublisherDuckworth Overlook
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.