All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionDoes Obama's presidency signal the end of race in American life? This title examines the paradox of race in Barack Obama's America and how President Obama intends to deal with it. It assesses the culture and politics of race in the age of Obama, and of our prospects for a postracial America.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Sugrue is the David Boies Professor of History and Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania. His books include Sweet Land of Liberty: The Forgotten Struggle for Civil Rights in the North and The Origins of the Urban Crisis: Race and Inequality in Postwar Detroit (Princeton).
- Author(s)Thomas J. Sugrue
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lawrence Stone Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.