All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £13.30Trending at £18.14
- £10.05Trending at £12.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.97Trending at £8.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.08Trending at £10.98
- £7.62Trending at £9.74
About this product
- DescriptionDo Midwesterners have a peculiar way of looking at the world? Is there something not quite right about the way they see things? For such a normal place, the heartland has produced some writers who take an individual approach to storytelling. This book contains 33 tales that showcase the wonderful vision of some of the region's best-known writers.
- Author BiographyMichael Martone is Professor of English at the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa. He is the author of seven works of fiction, including The Blue Guide to Indiana and Michael Martone; two collections of fiction, The Flatness and Other Landscapes and Unconventions: Attempting the Art of Craft and the Craft of Art; and an anthology, Double-wide (IUP, 2007); and editor of six volumes.
- PrizesWinner of Author Michael Martone is the national winner of the 2013 Indiana Authors Award.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note21 b&w illus.
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael Martone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.