Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together new essays on African American studies. Ideal for students of African studies, philosophy, social and political thought, and postcolonial studies.
- Author BiographyLewis R. Gordon is a Laura H. Carnell Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Institute for the Study of Race and Social Thought and the Center for Afro-Jewish Studies at Temple University. He also is President of the Caribbean Philosophical Association and Ongoing Visiting Professor of Government and Philosophy at the University of the West Indies at Mona, Jamaica. His books include Existentia Africana: Understanding Africana Existential Thought (Routledge, 2000) and the co-edited, with Jane Anna Gordon, Not Only the Master's Tools: African-American Studies in Theory and Practice (Paradigm Publishers, 2005). Jane Anna Gordon teaches in the Department of Political Science at Temple University, where she is an affiliate faculty member in Judaic Studies and Associate Director of the Institute for the Study of Race and Social Thought and the Center for Afro-Jewish Studies. She is coeditor most recently of Not Only the Master's Tools (Paradigm 2006).
- Author(s)Jane Anna Gordon,Lewis R. Gordon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.