Not Stupid: The Inspiring True Story of One Mother's Fight to Give Her Autistic Children the Quality of Life They Deserve by Anna Kennedy (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Anna and Sean Kennedy discovered that one of their sons had asperger's syndrome and that their other son was autistic, they were truly devastated - but their family's troubles were just the beginning.
- Author BiographyAnna Kennedy and her husband Sean, live in London with their two autistic sons Patrick and Angelo. Not Stupid is the story of Anna's determination to provide an appropriate learning environment for her sons and for other children within the autistic spectrum.
- Author(s)Anna Kennedy
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £13.55
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.