All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £10.99Trending at £13.11
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of Colouredness - being neither white nor black - has been pivotal to the brand of racial thinking particular to South African society. This book presents the study of Coloured identity, its history, and its relevance to South African national life.
- Author BiographyMohamed Adhikari lectures in the Department of Historical Studies, University of Cape Town. His books include Let Us Live for Our Children : The Teachers' League of South Africa, 1913-1940, and he coedited South Africa's Resistance Press: Alternative Voices in the Last Generation under Apartheid (Ohio, 2000).
- Author(s)Mohamed Adhikari
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOhio RIS Africa Series
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Monographs in International Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.