Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
- £5.11Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a contemporary spin to a classic cooking method, raising the bar with various interpretations along the way. This book features cheese (Danish Dilled Havarti Fondue) and dessert fondues (Caramel Rum Fondue), as well as sauce-based (Parmesan Party Fondue), oil-based (Shrimp Fondue with Senegalese Curry), and broth-based fondues.
- Author BiographyHallie Harron, a professional chef and restaurant consultant, is the author of Not Your Mother's Fondue and Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres. She divides her time between Encinitas, California, and France, where she conducts food and wine tours to Paris and Provence.
- Author(s)Hallie Harron
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.73
- £41.69Trending at £54.95
- £35.17Trending at £63.54
- £11.99Trending at £19.50
- £10.55Trending at £12.34
- £29.49Trending at £49.57
- £8.10Trending at £8.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.