All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.04Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.67Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNot Your Mother's Slow Cooker's Cookbook, 2nd Edition is revised and expanded, including 50 new recipes that make slow cooker cuisine truly global.
- Author BiographyBeth Hensperger, a New Jersey native who has lived in California since her teens, has been educating, writing, and demo-lecturing about the art of baking for over 30 years. In the last few years, she has shifted focus to countertop appliance-driven cookbooks that embrace adapting traditional and professional recipes for the home cook: the bread machine, the rice cooker, the microwave, and a four-volume compilation specifically for use with the electric slow cooker, stressing personal creativity in preparation and selection of ingredients. Hensperger is the author of over 22 cookbooks, including the best-selling Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook series, which includes NYMSC Recipes for Entertaining, NYMSC Family Favorites, and NYMSC Recipes for Two, along with the blockbuster first volume, Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. Her other books include highly-acclaimed titles such as The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook, The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook, NYM Microwave Cookbook, and NYM Weeknight Cooking. She is also the author of The Bread Bible (Chronicle Books), winner of a James Beard Award in 2000. She has twice been nominated for the Julia Child/IACP Cookbook Award. Hensperger wrote a San Jose Mercury News food column for twelve years, Baking with the Seasons. She is a contributor to dozens of national and online cooking & lifestyle magazines, such as Food & Wine, Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine, Veggie Life, Cooking Light, Working Woman, Victoria, Prevention, and Family Circle, and is a sought after newspaper and radio interviewee speaking on slow cooking, bread baking, and entertaining. She lives in the San Francisco Bay area. Visit her website at www.bethhensperger.com and blog at www.notyourmotherscookbook.com.Julie Kaufmann, a native of Albuquerque, New Mexico, has lived in California since 1979. She is an editor of the food section of the San Jose Mercury News. Before becoming a food editor, she wrote Kids in the Kitchen, a twice-monthly food column for kids, also for the San Jose Mercury News. She previously worked on West, which was the Sunday magazine for the San Jose Mercury News, and spent a decade on the paper's business section. In addition to her work at the San Jose Mercury News, Kaufmann has taught editing in the Communications Department at Santa Clara University, in Santa Clara, California. Until recently she co-wrote a monthly mystery novel review with her husband for the San Jose Mercury News. She is an avid home cook who has coauthored several books with Beth Hensperger. Kaufmann lives in Palo Alto, California, with her husband and two children. Web: NotYourMothersCookbooks.com; Facebook presence.
- Author(s)Beth Hensperger,Julie Kaufmann
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNot Your Mother's
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.80
- £15.00Trending at £15.63
- £8.59Trending at £10.49
- £13.89Trending at £16.58
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £9.53Trending at £13.47
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.