All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the realities of modern education: attitude problems hindering change; isolation and bureaucratic rigidity; and social problems afflicting children and families. It argues that everyone has roles to play and responsibilities to bear for educational reform.
- Author BiographySANDRA A. WADDOCK is Associate Professor at Boston College's Carroll School of Management where she teaches Strategic Management and Social Issues in Management. She is widely published on the topics of public-private partnerships, corporate social performance, corporate community involvement, and business involvement in education. She has completed a major study on business involvement in systemic education reform for the Conference Board.
- Author(s)Sandra A. Waddock
- Date of Publication28/02/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.