All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionArgues, thinking about the aims of education has gone disturbingly awry in the United States and abroad. This title offers a manifesto that should be a rallying cry for those who cares about the deepest purposes of education.
- Author BiographyMartha C. Nussbaum is the Ernst Freund Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Ethics in the Philosophy Department, Law School, and Divinity School at the University of Chicago. She is the author of many books, including Hiding from Humanity: Disgust, Shame, and the Law (Princeton).
- Author(s)Martha C. Nussbaum
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Public Square
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Out-of-print date10/10/2016
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.