CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history of indecency laws and other restrictions aimed at protecting youth. From Plato's argument for rigid censorship to contemporary battles over sex education in public schools and violence in the media, the author guides us through what became, and remains, an ideological minefield.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Heins is the founder of the Free Expression Policy Project (FEPP) and a former fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law.
- Author(s)Marjorie Heins
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note17 b&w illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.