CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what it means to be Jewish and what Israel means to the Jews. Combining his increasing disillusionment with Israel with an account of the Jewish people since biblical times, the author weaves a personal and historical odyssey of uncommon power. It is suitable for anyone interested in the past and future of the Jewish state.
- Author BiographyHarvey Pekar is best known for his graphic autobiography, American Splendor, which was based on his long-running comic-book series and was adapted into a film of the same name. He died in 2010. JT Waldman is an artist, interactive designer, and comic-book creator. He is the author and illustrator of the graphic novel Megillat Esther. He lives in Philadelphia. Joyce Brabner is an award-winning author of graphic books. She frequently collaborated with her late husband, Harvey Pekar, on his American Splendor series. She lives in Cleveland.
- Author(s)Harvey Pekar
- PublisherHill & Wang Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/2013
- GenreGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHill & Wang Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack-&-white illustrations throughout
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.