All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1982 as Motion by Motion: A Commentary on Parlimentary Procedure -- T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyJim Slaughter is an attorney, a certified professional parliamentarian-teacher, a professional registered parliamentarian, and past president of the American College of Parliamentary Lawyers. He is a partner in the North Carolina law firm of Rossabi Black Slaughter, PA.Gaut Ragsdale, a certified professional parliamentarian-teacher and a registered parliamentarian, is a professor at Northern Kentucky University and associate dean of the College of Informatics.Jon Ericson, the Ellis and Nelle Levitt Professor of Rhetoric and Communication Studies emeritus and a former Provost at Drake University, is the original author of Notes and Comments on Robert s Rules.
- Author(s)James Ragsdale,James Slaughter,Jon L. Ericson
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.