All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.96
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £16.74Trending at £21.29
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor the last six years of his life, Roger Deakin kept notebooks in which he wrote his daily thoughts, impressions, feelings and observations. Discursive, personal and often impassioned, they reveal the way he saw the world. This book collects the best of these writings, capturing Roger's restless curiosity about the natural and human worlds.
- Author BiographyA filmmaker and writer with a particular interest in nature and the environment, Roger Deakin was the author of the highly acclaimed Waterlog and Wildwood. He lived in Suffolk, and died there in August 2006, aged 63.
- PrizesCommended for New Angle Prize for Literature 2009.
- Author(s)Roger Deakin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHamish Hamilton Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/04/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAlison Hastie,Terence Blacker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.