All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was widely believed that Marxists would be all but extinct by the year 2000. Humanity, wrote Francis Fukuyama, had come to the end of history. All thoughts of finding an alternative to capitalism could be forgotten. Such thinking was wide of the mark.
- Author BiographyPhilip Bounds is a historian, a journalist, and a critic. He is the author of British Communism and the Politics of Literature ; Cultural Studies: A Student's Guide to Politics, Culture and Society ; and Orwell and Marxism.
- Author(s)Philip Bounds
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.66
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.96
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.