All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLebanon in the 1980s and the country is racked by war. Lamia and her family are caught in the tensions as her brother is betrayed to the enemy by someone who was supposed to have been his friend. Lamia struggles with the hatred that threatens to destroy her, until she realises that forgiveness and love are the most important things.
- Author BiographyPatricia St John was a skilled storyteller and a well-loved and respected author. Her books have captivated children for over fifty years. All her titles have been reprinted many times and there are currently eleven in print with Scripture Union. Total sales of English editions of her books stand at over 600,000 copies. Patricia is probably the best-known children's author on the Christian market. Up to her sudden death in 1993, she was constantly active in her local Coventry community keeping 'open house' to the children in the council estate where she lived. A wonderful writer whose books are models of clear Christian teaching combined with excellent storytelling skills.
- Author(s)Patricia St. John
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest Age11-14
Best-selling in Young Adult Fiction
Save on Young Adult Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £5.59
- £7.41Trending at £7.52
- £6.45Trending at £7.97
- £6.44Trending at £8.00
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.00
- £5.71Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.